At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our partner a leading BPO company with over 20 years of expertise in the field of customer service and one of the pioneers in outsourcing in Bulgaria is looking for а
Czech or Slovak Mobile Device Advisor
• Address client cases related to different technical issues
• Communicate via phone and mail with customers in order to resolve their technical issues
• Transfer more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
• Demonstrate a strong customer centered orientation and take responsibility to ensure excellent service.
• Process customer request referrals and transfer in timely and correct manner by predefined rules
• Fluent command of spoken and written CZECH or SLOVAK
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Very good command of English
• Analytical and communicative mindset
• Computer Hardware and software skills & knowledge
• Excellent MS Office Professional skills
Our client offers:
• Competitive remuneration including monthly performance bonus
• Social package including: additional health insurance; gift vouchers; seasonal treats: ice-cream in the summer and fruits in the cold season; social team activities;
• Variety of discounts in leading brands
• To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
• PEOPLE FIRST BOARD membership and initiatives – charity activities, team buildings, sport events, internal competitions.
• Opportunities for long-term professional career
• Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards
• Friendly and accessible office location
• Opportunity for flexible working hours
Do not miss this great opportunity - apply now! All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.