BIC GBS Centre
BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers around the globe. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
BIC® is also a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition. It is characterized by ethics, responsibility, teamwork, simplicity and ingenuity. We conduct our daily business with honesty, trustworthiness and respect.
BIC® is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
We are opening our first Shared Service Center Worldwide at Sofia and we are looking for:
Customer Orders & Requests Operator with French language
• Key orders accurately and on-time with regard to internal procedures and with agreed service level targets
• Communicate effectively with regard to incoming orders, products requests, price inquires, supply inquires, delivery management, export documents creation, order status follow-up
• Process and follow-up customer inquiries related to its scope
• Front-office for customer contact: telephone, e-mail, chat contact with customers
• Contact customers on appropriate communication channel (phone, e-mail, chat)
• Monitor performance and take appropriate actions to achieve Bic business targets
What we offer:
- Active participation in the creation of the new Shared Service Center in Bulgaria;
- Excellent social package;
- New and modern office place;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
- Knowledge in French language;
- High school degree (University education is desired);
- 1-2 year of experience in a Shared Services environment for a global company is required;
- Exposure to ERPs, JDE is a plus;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer service orientation and attention to details;
- Strong customer focus, high ethical standards.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.