For one of our clients, we are currently looking for Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Manage the annual salary review cycle for designed area and provide support during the cycle as necessary to the wider region, coe function.
- Provide education and awareness to HR partners and in support of HR partner education of Business Managers
- Market Review, assessment and input to agreed salary surveys. Providing appropriate insights to HR partners and as maybe necessary Business Managers.
- Maintain up to date benchmarking and job assessment of Company roles vs. salary survey’s and support to HR Partners on any internal job assessments.
- Annual review, assessment and recommendation of salary ranges, providing a competitive compensation foundation in Bulgaria
- Support HR Partners with any off cycle requests for promotion or market adjustments providing guidance, perspectives and data to ensure the holistic assessment of the value of off cycle requests and appropriate approval processes are followed.
- Support the Regional Comp and Benefit Lead to be able to produce and sustain total labour cost assessments to support.
- Total Reward planning and annual financial planning and forecasting efforts in support of over Coe efforts to monitor, assess labor cost.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Manage and sustain existing benefit programs, smooth administration in partnership with payroll.
- Ensure supplier arrangements consistently measured against agree SLA and initiative market reviews with the support of Indirect Procurement.
- Regularly monitoring of benefit engagements and take up rate as a measure of appreciation.
- University background in Finance, Accounting, Economy or relevant experience in the field
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Proficient with MS Office - Excel;
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail, motivation and result orientated outlook;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic growth-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Workday a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of external survey providers like Hays, OD&M, Mercer, Willis Towers Watson would be a very helpful
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!