Specialist Reporting Factory
Under the supervision of the Manager Commercial Reporting , the Commercial Reporting Analyst will support development of new commercial reports and/or improvements of existing ones, ensuring the data governance for the company's reporting data.
• Prepare and distribute reports using primarily BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and occasionally MS Excel based on request from the stakeholders;
• Amend existing reports and build new reports through manipulation of data using BI tools, Analysis for Office, MS Excel, or other systems;
• Support the commercial processes for the respective BU of responsibility – month-end closing, forecast, budget, weekly and daily reporting;
• Identify reliable data source for reporting or ad hoc analysis requests.
• Extract, cleanse and validate the necessary data from the relevant systems required for the production of reports.
• Provide insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement, standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise.
What company offers:
• The opportunity to be part of the establishment of new processes and procedures;
• Excellent social package;
• Home office during Covid-19 situation;
• Clear career path and opportunities for growth.
• 2 - 3 years of of experience working on information management, data governance or data quality;
• Advanced knowledge of BI Tools – Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects;
• Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills;
• Experience with Salesforce will be an adventage;
• Database query experience in SQL and/or Alteryx
• Fluency in English and/or French
• Good interpersonal skills – ability to build good relationships with virtual teams and senior leadership.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017