At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not exception!
For one of our clients we are looking for Commercial Accountant:
- Ensuring appropriate performance reporting;
- Delivery of timely and robust rolling forecasts;
- Provide advice and guidance to the commercial team ensuring financial matters are at the forefront of decision making;
- Management of balance sheet control accounts;
- Ensuring that report and control systems are in line with group and external requirements;
- Building key relationships with key stakeholders.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience of general financial accounting in accordance with IFRS;
- Good understanding of financial management information;
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Opportunity to become a part of a multinational team;
- Great atmosphere with a professional team of talented and committed people;
- Personal development program for each employee;
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, sports card;
- Work-life balance (25 days paid vacation)
Do not miss this great opportunity - apply now!