At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our client is an innovation-driven, global CRO (Contract Research Organization) in the medical field.
For them we are looking to recruit a highly motivated person for the position of:
Clinical Research Associate (CRA) with German and English
- Provide comprehensive support and helpful medical information to Business- and on occasion End-clients;
- Identify and escalate issues requiring further assistance;
- Monitors progress of clinical studies at the site level and create detailed case logs;
- Participate in study-specific meetings and trainings and develop expertise in the product portfolio;
- Become a key player in building our Medical support team.
The company offers:
- Additional Health Insurance and Life Insurance;
- 20+ days paid annual leave;
- Sports card;
- Internal trainings and initiatives;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a higher form of degree in one of the following specialties: “Medicine”, “Veterinary Medicine”, “Dental Medicine” or “Pharmacy”;
- Fluency in German and English (C1 level, both verbal and written);
- Work experience in a customer experience center is an advantage, but not a must;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Willingness to learn and obtain new skills and competencies.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361/15.09.2017