At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For one of our clients-a fast-growing shared-economy platform, which operates globally and is the most innovative company in the contact center industry, we are looking for:
Client Adviser with German
The reason to apply:
- Respond to different customer request via phone and email;
- Provides timely information and support in order to reach high customer satisfaction;
- Escalates customer requests and collaboration with the SME, Operations Manager or Account Manager;
- Providing on-boarding and training to junior agents and talents;
- Preparation of different types of reports (verbal and written) for progress tasks in favor of the GM.
- 4 hours per day
- 6 hours per day
- 8 hours per day
- Become part of an international company with offices all around the world;
- Incredible working time:
- Opportunity for becoming an SME or Training and Quality Specialist;
- Salary, higher than the average;
- Training and developing programs;
- Rich social pack.
Apply Now and do not miss the opportunity to become part of a successful team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License #79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.
- Excellent command of German- C1 level or native level;
- Previous experience in the Customer Support area;
- Team player with excellent communication and planning skills;
- An analytical way of thinking, self-motivated and multi-task personality;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office pack.
- Availability to attend the training between 2-3 weeks at standard working shifts