For one of our clients - international logistics company, we are looking for an experienced, organized and dynamic candidate for the position :
- Validate the invoices correctness: the obligatory info requested by the Fiscal code, VAT amount and payment terms;
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls;
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting;
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup;
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy;
- Providing the month closing reports in the requested deadlines;
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns;
- Providing support in case of internal and external audits;
- Managing the communication with clients and suppliers regarding the statements for audits, inventory, compensations any other random cases purposes.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related studies;
- At least 2 years relevant accounting experience;
- Very good command of English language;
- Good computer skills in MS Office and specifically Excel spreadsheets;
- Analytical and communication skills;
- Detailed oriented person.
- Opportunity to work and grow in a world-class organization, a leader in its area;
- Excellent working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals;
- All applications will be treated strictly confidential.