On behalf of our client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of Chief Accountant.
The purpose of the position is to manage, organize and control the overall financial and accounting activities of the company, compiling and signing the annual financial statements and managing the accounting team.
• Develops and monitors the implementation of the accounting policy of the company in relation to the Bulgarian legislation and regulations;
• Responsible for managing the Accounting team and ensures the efficiency of the work process;
• Responsible for the financial and accounting documents of the company:
- manage the correct preparation of the primary accounting documents;
- correct and on time input information in the accounting system of all business operations;
- correct calculation of all taxes and fees, and their payment within the due time;
- preparation of the annual financial statements under IFRS and the Annual Tax Return;
• Participates in a systematic analysis of the financial condition and financial results of the company. Regularly and on time provides financial and accounting information and recommendations to the managers and the Management Board of the company;
• Controls payments and financial processes and optimizes costs in the company;
• Reports the financial statements to an external auditor;
• Monitors and applies the changes in the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree in Accounting/Finance;
• Experience on the same position - at least 5 years. Experience in international company is an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of regulations and legislation relevant to the position;
• Computer literacy - MS Office / Word, Excel /, work with specialized software for the company. Experience with SAP is an advantage;
• People management skills, motivation and employes’ engagement;
• Skills in proccess management, implementation and compliance with rules and procedures;
• Strong analytical thinking, time planning and organizational skills and ability to work under pressure;
• Leadership style, ability to lead team effectively;
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
The Company Offers:
• Opportunity to join well known and established pharmaceutical company;
• Access to multinational best practices in a specific pharmaceutical/wholesale business;
• Flexible home office/office based working conditions depending on personal preferences;
• Тo put your ideas into practice in a company where personal opinion is stimulated and proposals on business solutions are made quickly;
• Positive work environment and supportive team of professionals;
• Attractive remuneration package and social benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.