On behalf of our client, a well-known international supermarket chain, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of Category Manager.
• Responsible for:
- the optimal planning of products from Central Warehouse and suppliers;
- the optimal distribution of the assortment of the product group in the stores;
- for the central distributions of goods and strategically important for the company products in the shops;
- for the control of goods with a critical shelf life and the revaluation of goods or large quantities in stores;
• Ensure that strategies and plans are implemented;
• Responsible for determining the range of products in the product group - the assortment to be adequate to the market tendencies and with current prices for the season and the market, in order to realize optimal sales;
• Analyzes and optimizes the product portfolio;
• Responsible for setting, updating and analysis of the prices of the assigned product category;
• Maintain contacts and negotiation with suppliers within the category ((prices, range, method of payment, additional marketing activities, additional equipment);
• Coordinate and control the processes of ordering and supplying the products in the assigned category;
• Plan, propose and implement sales improvement projects;
• Monitor the implementation of rules and procedures related to the sale of products in the assigned category;
• Conduct and participate in the preparation of product trainings;
• Responsible for timely and accurate reports, in order to analyze the results and increase sales.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree;
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Results-oriented approach: ability to set, track and achieve specific outcomes while prioritizing within strict timelines;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
• Strong negotiations and soft skills;
• Analytical skills with attention to details;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office - especially Excel;
• Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative;
• A very good command of English (both spoken and written).
The company offers:
• Opportunity to join well known and established retail company;
• Positive work environment and supportive team of professionals;
• Professional development;
• Attractive remuneration package and social benefits.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached. HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017