For our client - an innovative producer of smart and autonomous IP cameras and video analysis software, we’re looking for a motivated person, who would like to join their team of professionals on the following position:
Business development manager
- Pre-sale support to account managers in the field of video management systems;
- Achievement of an annual sales target;
- Data for proposals and design of technical solutions for concrete customers based on the requirements;
- Documenting the proposed solution based on customer requirements, that is understandable for both client and the technical team;
- Conceptual approach to searching of the new opportunities;
- Communication in team and sharing experience from business cases.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Opportunity for professional development.
- Global know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area.
- Work in a fast-growing international environment with young and motivated professionals.
- University degree technical (IT direction preferred) or business direction;
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of video surveillance business (pre-sales consultancy, sales, project management);
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Independent problem solving and entrepreneur business thinking;
- Excellent knowledge of IP Networks, infrastructure, and related hardware;
- Knowledge of video surveillance solutions and video management systems elements is advantage;
- Basic knowledge of analyzing, converting, post-processing or storing of MxPEG video/audio streams is advantage;
- Appropriate computer skills for your job;
- Fluent in English communication, German is advantage;
- Willingness to business trips and driving license B.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!