Business Development Engineer (Food & Pharma)
- Responsible for the whole affair since the identification of new opportunities until starting up the installation or services;
- Develop the portfolio of existing customers by the conquest of new customers via technical or commercial promotion actions;
- Ensure Market visibility (F&P) and manages Development planning;
- Lead prospection initiatives to detect new opportunities;
- Promote selected Air Liquide solutions to potential and existing customers;
- Conduct with Sales Representatives the opportunity development;
- Ensure miscellaneous tasks to support sales force (supports marketing initiatives etc).
- Engineering Degree (Chemical or Mechanical) is a must;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales in an Industrial environment is a must;
- Strong experience in developing new market;
- Experience on Food and/or Pharma market will be considered as plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good written/spoken English is mandatory;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Focused, self-organized, able to manage priorities.
- The company offer:
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company based in Sofia;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- Great working environment within a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals;
- Competitive remuneration package + additional bonus;
- Atrractive social package.
- All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.