Our client is a leading holding for investment and construction, international trade and logistics, sales, property management, consulting and marketing services.
For them we’re looking for a motivated experienced person who would like to join their team of professionals on the position of:
Business Assistant with Russian and English.
- Responsible for the organization of foreign trade activity of the company;
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues;
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate;
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution;
- Мaintain a company's data base;
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible;
- Translating from Russian to Bulgarian and from English to Bulgarian and vice versa;
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Remuneration above the average for similar positions;
- Free lunch in a very good restaurant nearby the office;
- Free career development trainings;
- Opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills in the field of marketing, international trade;
- logistics and project management;
- Excellent working environment.
- Previous experience on a similar position minimum 3 years;
- Fluent Russian and Very Good English language (both written and spoken);
- University degree - preferably business administration or economics;
- Strong MS office skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience with business letters and formal correspondence;
- Knowledge of the principles of international trade;
- Conscientious, very well organized individual.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please send your CV in English accompanied by a recent photo.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.