At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client – a product company, leader in the gaming industry, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a Business Analyst.
- Define the Vision
- Build and manage the product backlog
- Prioritise requirements
- Assess technical and operational feasibility
- Create specifications to drive design, development and test
- Identify and actively engage with stakeholders in the feature design process to establish look, feel and user journey
- Work with your Project Team, Architects and Developers to determine how new features and changes should be carried out.
- In sprint planning, you will dig into a feature request, working with the stakeholders and the development team to understand how to turn feature requests into technical solutions.
- Model user journeys, data flows, data structures, use cases, activities and process, states and state changes, look-and-feel and site navigation that describe how features will work, how users will interact with your systems, how systems and functions will interface with each other, etc
Our client offers:
- 25 days acation days per year
- food vouchers
- Premium package
- Health Insurance (Premium package)
- Spots card
- Performance based bonuses
- Superb organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Expert verbal and written communication skills in documentation, in email, and over online chat.
- Problem solver – Able to quickly assess an issue or a request and suggest a suitable solution using the current technology and tools
- Relationship builder - Know your audience (developer, stakeholder, client, player) and establish rapports and strong networks within and across those varied audiences
- Self-starter – you must be proactive in your role, and understand what will be required from you to complete your projects
- Technically curious
- Be passionate about writing good requirements, with experience gained in formal and less formal project environments, with agile and non-agile delivery processes
- User stories, BDD, Gherkin (syntax) – and should know how to write a good one!
- Jira expert
- Lucid Chart and/or Visio or other enterprise analysis, design, and implementation modelling tool.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.