Our client a leading industrial and automotive logistics group. With its five key areas of expertise Overland, Overseas, Warehousing & Reusable Packaging, Finished Vehicles Logistics and Customs & Tax Representation - delivers global, innovative solutions to all industrial logistics problems, whether domestic or international, inbound or outbound. Present in 150 countries, ranks among Europe’s top 10 logistics Groups, with a turnover of €4 billion in 2013 and 11,500 employees. With over 350 business locations worldwide, developing its activities in Central Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle-East, East Asia and South America.
We are looking for a motivate professional with :
- Process of initial and secondary accounting documents
- Processing of invoices through an integrated ERP system
- Responsible for maintaining current information for company contractors
- Input financial information into specific database
- Maintains accurate records
- Follow company procedures and rules in terms of quality and deadlines
- Contributes to all team objectives and targets
- Receives, verifies, and reconciles accounts payable, expenses
- Verifying and posting of transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Resolve questions via email and telephony as required
The company offer:
- Good Command of Hungarian (B1-B2) and Good Working Level of English (B1)
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered as a strong advantage
- Very good customer service skills, problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Company entitled training in SAP and Financial processes
- Various career alternatives in a dynamic, multinational Logistics leader
- Modern working environment
- Motivating package of non-financial social benefits
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.