Building control manager
The company offers:
- Organizing, managing and control work processes at the jobsite;
- Track the accuracy of project documents;
- Make reports about quantitative and quality of the building processes;
- Ensures that safety measures are observed.
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Accommodation, food and company car;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Working with professionals;
- Loyalty and fair attitude.
- Experience in building projects in the United Kingdom;
- Fluent English;
- Computer literacy;
- Responsibility and discipline;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work within deadlines.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!