Our client is a venture capital group with a broad portfolio of sustainable investments. The company invests in innovative technology and disruptive business models, with a particular focus on the ongoing (r)evolution of the energy sector. They prefer to invest in early stage ventures where their expertise and experience can leverage the financial investments to help them realize the full growth potential of the business. They invest in the areas of Large Scale Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, IT & Digitalization.
Although our client is an investment group, their goal is to always find opportunities where they can add management value and where their expertise can leverage the financial contributions they make. The company helps their portfolio companies reach new markets, develop innovative business models and improve product offerings, and are uniquely positioned to deliver outstanding results to their shareholders and create maximum positive impact for all stakeholders, the environment and society at large.
Our client takes into account its overall impact socially, economically, and environmentally, and launches initiatives to ensure its positive impact. They run annual children’s contest on the topic of sustainability and green innovation, whereas students in high-school have to submit a project proposal for financing. All finalists receive scholarships, and the winner receives BGN 5,000 financing for their project proposal. Our client also works in collaboration with Tuk-Tam NGO, and for two years now, awards students with scholarships for a Master’s degree in sustainability. The company is also a member of the Golden Circle of Teddy Bear NGO, which aims to provide financial and mentoring support to children from unprivileged backgrounds field.
We are currently looking for motivated and responsible professional for the role of Billing and Payment Specialist.
• Weekly reconciliation of settlements and counterparty balances;
• Daily domestic & international payment processing and monitoring;
• Ensuring that the payments are received on time;
• Ensuring that any supporting documentation is provided and regularly updated;
• Handling internal and external billing related queries;
• Handling FX conversions and fee calculations;
• Assisting with the month-end closing process;
• Completing bank reconciliations and processing bank statements;
• Constructing periodic summaries and reports;
• Acting within approved authority limits as outlined by the business;
• Working collaboratively with cross-functional / cultural teams across the Group.
Qualifications / Skills:
• University degree (preferably in accounting or business administration);
• 1+ years of relevant work experience;
• Excellent (fluent) knowledge of English language (spoken and written);
• Very good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.);
• Attention to detail and perseverance;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people.
The company offers:
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Professional growth trainings;
• Team of interesting, inspiring, international, and supportive colleagues;
• Freedom for your interest and talents to be explored; Space for your ideas to be heard and implemented;
• Attractive health and wellbeing benefits;
• Centrally located working space, designed to inspire your creativity;
• Team building trips, pub-quiz evenings, and karaoke nights!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.