For one of our clients - global information services company, providing data and analytical services, we are looking for BID Manager with English:
What company offers:
- Supporting the sales teams across the business on best proposal practices and proposals;
- On-boarding of new sales team members to the bid management process and the re-education of existing members;
- Production of bid timeline, including organisation of proposal meetings, assigning roles and responsibilities, creating templates, absence matrices, project plan, etc.;
- Responsible for collating and asking RFX questions to the client and distributing answers;
- Facilitation of win strategy and theme development - consideration of competitor positions;
- Monitoring proposal input and chasing content from Bid team;
- Provide high quality support with editing, formatting and proofing on all documentation before submission;
- Communication with client procurement teams as necessary.
- Opportunity to become a part of a multinational team;
- Great atmosphere with a professional team of talented and committed people;
- Personal development program for each employee;
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, sports card;
- Work-life balance (25 days paid vacation)
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience of Project Management;;
- Knowledge of using SharePoint/SFDC;
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Fluency in English.
Do not miss this great opportunity - apply now!