in Russia? Are you a young and ambitious person who wants to start a professional career? Are you studying and looking to combine it with well-compensated work in an exciting field? If yes, do not miss this great opportunity and apply now!
What to expect:
- Paid full/part time engagement (2 or 6 months contract);
- Comprehensive training;
- Career and professional development opportunities;
- A challenging practice in a dynamic worldwide company;
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization.
What you will need to be:
- Fluent in Russian, with a good command of English;
- Ability to demonstrate good written communication skills;
- customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail;
- desire to work within a Customer Service environment;
- Thrive in working in a fast pasted, target-driven environment;
- Possess strong and all round understanding of basic computer software, especially Word and Excel.
What you will be responsible for:
- Resolving different issues and answering requests by using qualified and professional customer care techniques;
- Provide guidance, advice or solving email and chat cases;
- Analyze, administer and manage projects.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.