At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food. They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values team work yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for energetic and positive candidate for the position:
Back Office Specialist - Marketing department
Duties and responsibilities:
The company offers:
- Prepares analysis and data reports concerning the competitors;
- Maintains good Customer relationships;
- Supports the team in executing their daily duties;
- Supports the logistic process;
- Executes operative work on marketing campaigns;
- Communicates and provides information related to other departments;
- Works with external stakeholders and provides administrative support;
- Provides promo materials.
- Competitive salary;
- Great opportunities for learning and development;
- Additional social benefit program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working on an international markets and environment;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- Great working space.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or other related field;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience with reports and data;
- Fluent English – both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills;
- Proactive, analytical and team player mindset.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.