Back Office Sales Support
- Support the sales process with daily administrative tasks (e.g. presentations, proposals, contracts;
- Assist with research, market reports and consultancy of strategic high value projects;
- Take part in consultancy meetings with potential international partners;
- Coordinate correspondence on various projects;
- Maintain a data base with market information.
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s degree or last year student – preferably Business, Economics, Finance or other discipline with a focus on developing analytical and research skills;
- Excellent level of English;
- Ability to analyse data from various sources, digest it and present it in a synthesized form;
- Excellent computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Desire to grow in the filed of advisory and strategic sales.
- Excellent working conditions and a unique company culture that values team spirit, open communication, mutual support and individual growth;
- Social benefits program including additional health insurance, sport cards, team building events and more;
- Company trainings and ability to constantly improve your skills and build on your knowledge;
- Opportunity to work in a young, friendly and fun team that will support you and help you thrive;
- Clear and consistent career path.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.