Back Office Coordinator
- Hands on management of Back office processes and Sales Support;
- Contribution to Sales analysis;
- Management of customer & contract data;
- Handles invoicing and credit note process;
- Optimizes back office processes: invoicing, Customer data mgt, Contract mgt, pricing, CRM, offers preparation;
- Collaborates closely with sales, business development, credit control departments;
- Leads and participates in customer experience initiatives;
- Replies to customer enquiries concerning invoicing and contract details;
- Ensures company’s policies and security requirements are met.
The company offer:
- Computer literate;
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Familiar with ERP and CRM environments;
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of customer service;
- Perceptive and disciplined, giving attention to details;
- Cooperative, Team Player, a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead a team;
- Autonomous & well organized, takes initiatives whenever is needed;
- Ability to communicate and give accurate information;
- Positive, innovative and open minded;
- Multi tasking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a fast-growing, world-class company based in Sofia;
- Unique company culture and strong organizational values;
- Great working environment within a team of successful, talented and motivated professionals;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Atrractive social package.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.