At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
On this 100% fully remote position, The Back-end Developer is going to be working on adding features to the existing integrations (Shopify and BigCommerce) and expanding our SaaS on new eCommerce platforms.
- Fluent use and understanding of PHP 7.2.x native functions and their use in scalable applications
- LAMP stack experience
- Understanding of MVC, OOP, and essential Design Patterns
- Understanding of MySQL, NoSQL, and Redis experience - NodeJS understanding is a PLUS
-Understanding how to use Docker Containers
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones for our app on Shopify and BigCommerce
- Be part of the team that develops brand new eCommerce platforms
- Be part of the team that builds and expands our API - Work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, React Team, CEO)
The perfect Candidate:
- Loves what he/she is doing and building new things
- Egoless personality
- Has strong collaboration skills
- Stays focused and achieves goals
What our cleint offers:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualised career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Multisport card – fully covered
- Food and gift vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc - Stocked kitchen and bar.
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity.