Some of your tasks would include:
Our client offers:
- Provide support to partners in a timely manner via different communication channels;
- Manage partner’s access to the system by making sure they are correctly registered and set up in the system;
- Providing analysis of data and reporting trends and information;
- Provide data and analytics, collected from different service systems, with information aligned into sales support systems;
- Perform ongoing maintenance and review of marketplace information, including responding to ad-hoc requests for further research or information.
- The opportunity to join a leading company expanding their center in Bulgaria;
- Long-term development and career growth potential;
- Very attractive remuneration;
- Excellent employee benefits and work culture;
- Positive and team-spirited working environment;
- Home Office job due to pandemic situation;
- Worldwide presences and projects implementation across various domains;
- Standard working hours, no weekends.
- Very good English skills;
- Fluency in Finnsih language;
- 1-2 years of professional experience preferably in business customer support;
- Ability to build good professional relationships;
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Apply Now and join the newest amazing international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.