For one of our clients- one of the world's leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team on the position of:
- Participates in financial statement audits;
- Provide accounting advice with regard to local accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards, and other accounting systems;
- Providing assurance services to the portfolio of international and local clients;
- Perform various accounting procedures and carry out tax applications in accordance with the organization's standards;
- Participate in the preparation and analysation of all accounting and financial records
- Degree in Accounting (or other equivalent);
- 1-2 years of previous audit experience will be considered as an advantage;
- ACCA enrolment will be a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of both Bulgarian and English is a must;
- Very good computer skills;
- Flexibility in relation to traveling is expected to serve our client base;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Professional attitude with the ability to operate successfully under pressure;
The Company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Positive, creative and dynamic work environment;
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training;
Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not exception!