BIC is a family-owned company listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers.
For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter and the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers around the globe. These products make BIC® one of the best-known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
BIC® is also a special place to work, with a unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition. It is characterized by ethics, responsibility, teamwork, simplicity and ingenuity. We conduct our daily business with honesty, trustworthiness and respect.
BIC® is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
We are opening our first Shared Service Center Worldwide at Sofia and we are looking for:
Associate Manager - General Ledger with English
- Coach team members on delivering high-quality accounting service;
- Identify team training needs and responds with appropriate interventions to ensure service quality;
- Deliver to agreed SLA’s regarding time and accuracy, working directly with key stakeholders to identify and address issues where required;
- Review monthly metrics/KPIs and trends to identify opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest BIC policies and procedures as well as legal constraints and new trends in financial management/accounting.
What we offer:
- Active participation in the transition process from France;
- Excellent social package;
- New and modern office place;
- Clear career path and opportunities for growth and personal development.
- Fluency in English language;
- Minimum of 4+ years in a similar function and experience in GBS/SSC industry;
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting;
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment
- Technical and practical application experience in accounting procedures and controls is desirable.
- Able to deal with and enhance complex, computerized business systems;
- Management experience will be considered as an advantage;
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017.