The client offers:
- Providing support to customers via chat, email, and phone;
- Responding to customer questions, concerns, feedback, and suggestions regarding the antivirus program;
- Resolving issues efficiently and completely or escalate to a support manager or team lead.
This would be the right role for you if you:
- Competitive salary;
- Exciting work environment;
- Great office location in one of the best regions in Sofia;
- Additional health and dental insurance;
- Working shifts Monday- Friday (no weekends);
- Standard working hours;
- Food vouchers;
- Multisport card;
- Gift card.
- Have excellent verbal and written Swedish (B2 - C1);
- Have a working level of English level;
- Have PC literacy.
Previous experience in a Customer or Technical support role is not necessary.
Apply now and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!