Our client is a fast-growing worldwide B2B supplier. The company creates stakeholder value through transparency and engagement as it helps business owners capitalize on their unsold stock. The goal is to create a zero-waste world and provide value to the buyers in sustainable ways.
For them, we are looking for a candidate, who combines a professional attitude with a pleasant personality:
Administrative and HR Assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage and prepare all necessary documents for the HR administration;
• Check the correctness of completing timesheets and statements;
• Coordinate, organize and execute all office facilities;
• Control and track the flow of documents in the headquarters;
• Plan and organize the training of Occupational Safety and Health;
• Support the management in day-to-day activities;
• Support the department in organizing company events – presentations, meetings, delegations, etc.
The company offers:
• Additional health insurance;
• Food vouchers;
• A convenient office location;
• Company’s training programs;
• Great opportunities for learning and development in an international environment;
• Working in a fast-growing company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Humanities or another relevant field;
• Previous experience in the Administration field – minimum 1 year;
• Excellent level of English;
• Good knowledge of MS Office package;
• Organizational skills and attention to detail;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017