Our client is a world leader in global corporate compliance and reporting. With more than 100 offices in more than 75 countries, their global network enables them to offer the most comprehensive range of services covering Accounting, Legal and HR and Payroll compliance and reporting. Their professionals also have a recognized expertise in niche sectors including structured finance, fund administration and private clients.
We are currently looking for experienced and motivated candidate to manage one of their Accounting teams, holding the position of
Accounting Lead (Capital Markets)
The role would be responsible for defining and executing of the workforce and workflow, coordinating the allocation of client portfolio amongst team members.
The company offers:
- Manage, motivate, and recruit the team members, making sure the organization is staffed appropriately to meet demands.
- Should be recognized internally as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and able to provide guidance and training to the team.
- Monitor and Review the output information, i.e. financial reports, correspondence, documents, audit files etc., of team members.
- Liaise and coordinate delivery, planning and timing with the offices serviced by the team
- Generate and administer accounting procedures
- Manage own portfolio in respect of planning, meeting deadlines and quality of work.
- Ensures operational change following trends on the market, e.g. digitalization;
- Is able to adapt communication style to the needs of different audiences accordingly
- Maintain contact with Investment Managers, Trustees, Collateral Administrators, banks and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes, meeting deadlines and serving the client’s needs.
- Work for a fast developing and expanding international company.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Dynamic and friendly work environment.
- Competitive remuneration.
- 25 days annual holiday.
- Medical leave.
- Transportation card.
- Food vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office.
- Great office location (in the city center).
- University degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- At least 4 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in the field of Capital Markets.
- Experience in managing and developing teams.
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strict compliance with deadlines.
- Excellent business communication etiquette.
- Fluent English
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!