Our client is one of the world's leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms. For their team we are looking for a motivated individual to join their team as:
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assisting in preparing financial reports;
- Provide basic accounting and bookkeeping Support to the clients of the company;
- Collaborating with supervisors and other accounting associates to complete various tasks;
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity;
- Responsible for resolving queries from business clients;
- Participate in preparation of annual budgets;
- Ensure that all new orders are entered in the ERP system;
- Attractive salary package;
- Working in dynamic environment with young and ambitious team;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area;
Core competencies and requirements:
- Degree in Accounting (or other equivalent);
- 1-2 years of relevant experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge;
- Proven communication and customer service skills;
- Self-starter who works well under pressure;
- Attentive to detail;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to work well as a team is a must;
Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.