At HRS Bulgaria, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business.
We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our trusted partner JTI - Japan Tobacco International, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Monitors if accounting documents contain the legally required details and are compliant with internal company policy;
- Checks if proof of performance is available for purchase invoices;
- Books purchase invoices and monitors payables to vendors;
- Creates purchase orders for finance department’s expenses;
- Books expense reports, monitors payable balances to company employees;
- Prepares payment proposals, uploads bank payments (automatic and manual);
- Provides support to the regular reporting to National Revenue Agency and Customs, and also the annual audit of the company;
- Participates and executes of various operating accounting tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
The company offers:
- University degree in Accounting;
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience, preferably within FMCG industry;
- Good knowledge of Bulgarian legislation (Excise and Accounting);
- Outstanding analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving and planning skills;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with attention to details;
- Good business understanding and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent level of English – written and spoken;
- Excellent usage of Microsoft Office.
- Opportunity to join a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits;
- This is a maternity cover position.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017