At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
Our partner is a global leader in their sector, an international brand that offers home, office and garden services.
For their unrivaled team in Varna, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
Scope of the role: analyzes, reviews, and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve high organic search engine listing placements;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization;
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations;
- Evaluate websites for quality potential by monitoring and measuring important metrics for content promotion success;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Why you should apply:
- Competitive base salary;
- Excellent social benefits package;
- Opportunity to work and grow in an established and dynamic company;
- Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals;
- Great office location;
- Know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition;
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong desire to experiment and to learn.
All applications will be treated confidentially! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.