Senior Statistics Analyst
- Turning data into valuable and actionable insight;
- Working with large volumes of data;
- Statistical programming;
- Reporting – ad hoc and regular;
- Application of linear & non-linear regression techniques;
- Scorecard development for the credit risk sector as well as for a variety of different business opportunities where modeling could be beneficial;
- Delivering results to the client (written or oral format) in a manner that shows added value.
- University degree or equivalent standard with a high numeric content: statistics, mathematics, econometrics, business administration/ economics, finance, etc.;
- 2+ years of experience in the analytics field – scorecard development, segmentation, statistical programming, diagnostic analytics, etc;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Independent person that is willing both to learn and to share knowledge with his/her colleagues;
- Experience with statistical software – R, SAS/WPS, SPSS or other programming languages;
- Experience with project management is a plus.
- Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a very dynamic setting targeted at international expansion;
- Induction, ongoing training, and development program;
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- A team of people with a high-level experience in the field and international acknowledgments;
- Competitive remuneration
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.You are no exception!