- Elicits and gathers the business requirements. Organizes, specifies and models the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous. Prepares the needed documentation in proper format as per the internal procedures and policies;
- Participates in various projects and initiatives as a subject matter expert;
- Serves as direct representative of the business with delivery teams (developers, QA, external partners), representing/reinforcing the customers' perspective throughout the product realization cycle. Adjusts priorities as required while managing tight timelines;
- Proposes solution approach and business process changes to be made as part of implementation of solution;
- Contributes to the success of the team and its vision by encouraging open communication, innovation, teamwork and a high degree of professionalism.
- At least 2 years of experience in software business analysis, preferably with ERP or CRM systems;
- Experience in gathering business requirements and converting them into detailed functional design;
- Knowledge of credit card lifecycle and transaction processing is a must;
- Professional experience in payments and financial services area will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent computer skills - Excel, Word;
- Knowledge of English – both spoken and written.
- Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a very dynamic setting targeted at international expansion;
- Induction, ongoing training, and development program;
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- A team of people with a high-level experience in the field and international acknowledgments;
- Competitive remuneration.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
You are not an exception!
All applications will be treated confidentially! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.