- Provide online troubleshooting mainly by chat and emails , phone calls less often;
- Effectively maintain and retain existing customers by building strong and long lasting relationships through proactive phone calls (no cold callings);
- Proactive communication with customers to increase customer retention and value;
- Resolve customer queries and cases with a positive attitude;
- Provide ongoing professional guidance to the company`s clients;
- Demonstrate excellent communication, negotiation and follow- up skills.
- French and English - excellent level of speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally;
- Action oriented and self-disciplined;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Previous experience in the Gaming industry or Forex is not obligatory, but will be an advantage;
- Any previous Sales Experience is an advantage;
- Dynamic, innovative and target driven;
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays.
What company offers:
- Great and supporting working environment;
- Opportunity to develop within a dynamic and rapidly growing global company;
- Great flexibility on shifts;
- Opportunity to join a family of great individuals and open-minded professionals;
- Highly competitive salary with bonuses and a lot of extra benefits;
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company;
- Brand new office with relaxation and play zones;
- Great working environment with lots of social events and team buildings.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.