- Coordinates the purchasing process including quality assurance of the delivered raw materials and packaging, price negotiation, business terms development, approval of orders, invoice settlements;
- Fosters competition among suppliers, ensures appropriate leverage is utilized, lowest price and best value is consistently achieved;
- Explores new opportunities for cost savings/reduction through market, usage, and product analysis;
- Identifies opportunities for company-wide procurement strategies, streamlining processes, policies and procedures;
- Maintains supportive relationships and communicates regularly with suppliers and procurement sources, while locating, researching and expanding supplier base;
- Tracks and analyzes vendor performance, pricing, delivery cycles etc. and provides feedback where applicable;
- Manages supply chain risk of the raw materials and packaging. Negotiates pricing and business terms and coordinates purchase effort with Legal Department to minimize risk;
- Creates purchase orders, tracks open order status and coordinates with internal departments to insure receipt, payment and asset tracking information is accurate.
- Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of professional experience in negotiating with suppliers;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good ability to remain calm and think quickly under pressure;
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and manage priorities;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Driving license and previous experience in packaging area will be consider as advantages;
- Excellent English and Bulgarian language skills are required.
- Opportunity to work and grow in an established and fast-working company;
- Excellent working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals;
- Know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.