At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our client is one of the biggest global agriculture companies. They have world class assets focused on grains, oilseeds and sugar in key origination markets and a deep understanding of the world’s largest agricultural importing markets.
For their brand new office in Sofia, we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude;
- Help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs;
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls;
- Assist colleagues with a variety of administrative tasks and making travel plans;
- Sort and distribute communications (mail, email, verbal) in a timely manner;
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures;
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments, prepare meeting rooms;
- Maintain the data base.
- Opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Excellent working conditions and a unique company culture that values team spirit, open communication, mutual support and individual growth;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- International trainings and opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Privilege to work with a highly motivated team of professionals.
- Fluent in English language;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Prior experience as a receptionist/ back office assistant or in another relevant administrative role;
- Consistent, professional dress and manner;
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software) is considered as an advantage;
- Working knowledge of office equipment;
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.