At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not exception!
For one of our clients - the global leader in consumer and business credit reporting services - we are looking for FP&A Analyst:
- Support the compliance with all financial planning activities in order to produce detailed analysis;
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures;
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis;
- Set up KPIs to track and monitor ongoing business performance and other strategic plans;
- Co-ordinate the timely production of management information ensuring that best practice is being shared and applied across finance teams and finance system capabilities are being leveraged appropriately to ensure reporting efficiency is optimised;
- Co-ordinate the financial reporting;
- Closing month end and preparing journal entries;
- Updating and preparing monthly reporting pack, providing commentary for variances, highlighting risks and opportunities.
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience of general financial accounting in accordance with IFRS;
- Good understanding of financial management information;
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Fluency in English.
- Opportunity to become a part of a multinational team;
- Great atmosphere with a professional team of talented and committed people;
- Personal development program for each employee;
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, sports card;
- Work-life balance (25 days paid vacation)
Do not miss this great opportunity - apply now!