Our client is an independent accounting and advisory firm, part of a large international accounting network. In Bulgaria they are among the top 10 professional services companies, providing the full scope of related services including: Audit and Assurance, Advisory Services, Accounting Services, Tax Services, Enterprise Risk Services. Following the expansion of their Audit & Assurance practice, they are currently looking to appoint outstanding experienced professionals to the positions of Audit Manager.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Be responsible for planning audit engagements and preparation of audit strategy including scheduling audits, tailoring of audit procedures and appropriate addressing of risks;
- Understand the audit client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends while staying informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the audit client;
- Be responsible for timely execution and completion of audit;
- Delivering projects on-time and on-budget;
- Develop and maintain effective communication with Client management at each stage of the audit engagement and contribute to a strong and positive client relationship through interactions with client personnel;
- Acting as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team providing on the job training and developing, through evaluation and counseling talented team members.
- Minimum experience of 6 years in audit;
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS and Bulgarian tax legislation;
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering;
- Certificate in accounting and auditing (ACCA);
- Fluent in English both verbal and written;
- Excellent computer literacy- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Power point;
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Leadership and integrity.
- Career development options within a reputable organization;
- Working with top international companies and gaining multicultural experience;
- Supportive work environment;
- Full financial and training support in professional development qualification;
- Premium remuneration.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.