Your primary focus will include establishing report requirements, determining development feasibility, and ultimately developing and implementing templates. The role requires a collaborative approach with internal stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of their requirements. You will have liberty to also design reports from scratch.
We are looking for someone with experience using a banded-style reporting software and who has the ability to demonstrate an understanding of private equity investment data and portfolio performance.
- Gather and define reporting requirements from key stakeholders, working with Product Development on design;
- Determine development feasibility utilizing existing report developer tools;
- Work with Product Management on engineering requirements to further enhance reporting capabilities;
- Author reports.
- Opportunity to work in an international and culturally diverse environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career growth;
- International training's and opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Privilege to work with a highly motivated team of professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent job experience;
- 2 to 4 years of report development and design experience – Digital Metaphors Report Builder preferred, but experience with SSRS, Crystal Reports, or similar report building frameworks acceptable;
- Strong SQL skills;
- 2+ year experience using T-SQL, including ability to author stored procedures will be an advantage;
- Familiarity with a scripting language such as Pascal Script;
- Interest in Graphic Design.
At HRS we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can be the game changer for a business. You are no exception!