For one of our biggest partners - the global leader in consumer and business credit reporting and marketing services - we are looking for:
Accounting Associate with English
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments;
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts;
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity;
- Responsible for resolving queries from business clients;
- Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures;
- All work needs to be conducted in compliance with Global Company guidelines, code of conduct, policies, procedures, controls and legal requirements;
- Responsible for chairing meetings and providing debt reports to different people within the business. e.g. Sales, Finance Directors, Divisions and also Clients.
Core competencies and requirements:
- The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest companies in the world;
- The opportunity to improve business processes on an international level;
- Attractive social package (food vouchers,additional health and live insurance, transport card, sports card, ect.);
- Ongoing training and development opportunities;
- 25 annual paid leave days.
- Experience in banking industry, administrative role or BPO is preferred;
- Experience with simple to complex query handling;
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines;
- Full proficiency of written and oral English required.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!