We’re currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst
with revenue focus to join our partner’s Finance Centre of Excellence. The main purpose of the team is to provide the UK&I and EMEA regions with support across management and general accounting, financial analysis, reporting, forecasting and the conversion of data into management information. This purpose of this Senior Financial Analyst role is to support assigned Sales Leader to drive optimal revenue performance, ensuring key financial targets are delivered. The role requires direct engagement with finance and business stakeholders to develop reporting and insights that inform management decision making.
- Support the vertical teams in preparation of accurate monthly revenue forecasts and annual budgets, providing insight on pipeline metrics to identify key risks and opportunities, ensure plans are in place to address revenue gaps;
- Provide insight on revenue variances and support best practice financial control procedures, ensuring revenue recognition policies are applied consistently across the business aligned accounting company’s policy;
- Optimise Operating Cashflow through close monitoring of queried debt, and accrued revenue balances influencing ownership within GTM Account teams;
- Support the quarterly commissions activity, ensuring governance is adhered to, and calculations are accurate and reflective of performance;
- Ensure annual targets set by individual are appropriate to drive achievement of vertical budgets;
- Ensure financial control, and independence whilst maximising revenue performance and providing insight utilising key drivers to communicate revenue impacts;
- Adhere to accounting controls to ensure appropriate application of accounting policies;
- Challenge design of processes and controls to drive improvements in efficiency and productivity with GTM and finance team
- A minimum of 3 years working in a fast-paced Finance Department with relevant in-role work experience is essential
- Strong core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management;
- Ability to develop business relationships with your key stakeholders that results in building credibility and influence within the management team;
- A strong drive to understand the commercial drivers of a business;
- Excellent numeracy and analytical problem solving capabilities;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technical accounting – e.g. revenue recognition, CAPEX, etc.;
- High confidence and ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with several stakeholders across the finance function;
- CIMA, ACCA or equivalent;
- Excellent English language skills
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books;
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time;
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme;
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
Do not miss this great opportunity - Аpply now!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not exception!