For our Payroll Department we are looking for:
The Payroll Specialist will be located at the Head Office of HRS Bulgaria. The service is specialised in administration, calculation and payment of wages for clients with 10 to more than 200 employees.
The Payroll Specialist will provide our services to several companies which client can be from all industries, can have day/night shifts work or daily/summary calculation of time and overtime.
What we offer
- Assistance in conclusion and termination of all employment, civil and management contracts, including preparation of contracts, agreements, orders, etc.;
- Submitting information in the NRA, the NSSI and the Labour Inspectorate regarding the law deadlines;
- Maintenance of employment records of employees;
- Current advice on all labour, legal and administrative disputes and issues;
- Processing of all the necessary information for calculation of remunerations;
- Calculation of remunerations and preparation for their payment;
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll;
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, etc.;
- Direct sending of the pay slips to each employee in order to safeguard payroll confidentiality;
- Providing summary information for upper management, finance department, etc.;
- Storage of payrolls and employment records within the legally prescribed time limits.
- Work with a motivated and friendly team of professionals;
- Professional development;
- Additional health insurance and dental care;
- Additional vouchers for different services;
- Discounts for various sports centers;
- Massages in the office;
- Standard Opening Hours from 09:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday.
- Higher education;
- Professional experience as a Payroll Specialist about 2 -3 years;
- Good knowledge and experience in the field of labor and social security legislation;
- Excellent computer skills - WORD, EXCEL;
- Good command of English – B1;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines;
- Proactivity and rapid perception of information;
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are no exception!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017