HRS Permanent is our direct hire service that provides qualified, pre-screened personnel for permanent employment — managed and delivered locally.Read More
HRS is professional and licensed provider of temporary staffing solutions. We specialize in providing temporary administration and industrial staff and many other job roles. Whether you are candidate looking for your next contract or an employer who needs staff now, HRS has the experience and expertise to meet your needs.Read More
"HRS Out-staffing" is professional out staffing solution for small and medium sized entities, as well as for big industrial enterprises. Let us help you alleviate your administrative payroll burdens.Read More
As professional provider of payroll services, we can help you alleviate your administrative payroll burdens.Read More
HRS Permanent is our direct hire service that provides qualified, pre-screened personnel for permanent employment — managed and delivered locally.
HRS is professional and licensed provider of temporary staffing solutions. We specialize in providing temporary administration and industrial staff and many other job roles. Whether you are candidate looking for your next contract or an employer who needs staff now, HRS has the experience and expertise to meet your needs.
"HRS Out-staffing" is professional out staffing solution for small and medium sized entities, as well as for big industrial enterprises. Let us help you alleviate your administrative payroll burdens.
As professional provider of payroll services, we can help you alleviate your administrative payroll burdens.
One of our main partners is HR Support Ltd. - an innovative company, successfully operating in the field of talent development. Our main activities are corporate training, team building, assessment/development centers, individual and group coaching, organizational consulting and “mystery shopper” projects.
- Working with web-based protocols - SMTP, API integration
- Troubleshooting and solving Email related issues, tracking message flow, delays, error acknowledging
- Provide support to existing customers in a professional and timely manner
- Previous experience in the field of IT products & services or professional еxperience with technical support, working closely with customers.
- Previous experience with communication protocols over computer networks (SMTP, DNS) and API integration.
- Good command of English.
- Problem-solver, who will actively drive problems to resolution.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Very attractive salary range
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; social team activities
- Friendly and pleasant work environment
- Standard working hours
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Staffing Bulgaria has License № 79/21.07.2014 for providing human resources services, valid until 21.07.2019.
В HRS Staffing Bulgaria
вярваме, че подходящата работа може да преобрази живота на отделния човек и
правилният човек може да преобрази бизнеса.
Ние сме отдадени винаги да свързваме нашите кандидати с подходящата за тях работа.
Понастоящем в HRS Staffing Bulgaria работим с лидерите на пазара в сферата на информационните технологии и търсим ентусиазирани хора, които биха се присъединили към динамичният свят на телекомуникациите на позицията:
Следпродажбено обслужване(IT) с френски език.
- Възможност да станете част от международна компания;
- Включване във вътрешни обучение и програми за развитие;
- Възможности за кариерно развитие;
- Гвкаво работно време;
- Отлично възнаграждение и пакет от допълнителни социални придобивки.
- Проучване и консултиране на трети страни относно телекомуникационно оборудване;
- Поддържане на успешни отношения с партньори;
- Разрешаване на казуси в областта на следпродажбеното обслужване, отнасящи се до телекомуникационно оборудване.
Изисквания към кандидатите:
- Отлично владеене на Френски език;
- Добро владеене на Английски език;
- Отлични комуникативни умения, умения за презентиране и анализиране;
- Техническо образование или опит в сферата.
Само предварително одобрени кандидати ще бъдат поканени на интервю.
Всички данни, предоставени от Вас, са защитени по смисъла на ЗЗЛД и ще бъдат използвани единствено за целите на настоящия подбор.
For our client we are looking for a motivated professional to join their team as: Communications Assistant with German
• Provide information about financial instruments and services provided;
• Respond to customer requests for installation, registration and regular operations with client’s software;
• Provide support regarding technical, trading and financial issues to customers queries;
• Verify the request details with the customer;
• Follow up on the successful completion of each case.
• Excellent working environment;
• Standart working hours;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Extensive training programs;
• Opportunity to work and grow in an established and fast-working company.
• Fluency in German;
• Very good English language skills;
• Good computer literacy;
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimal supervision;
• Financial/Economic background or education will be considered as an advantage;
• Customer service experience will be considered as an advantage.
Do not hesitate and apply now! We will gladly review your application!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Chances are, you like some aspects of your job more than others. As Steve Crabtree reports in his Gallup article “Worldwide, 13% of Employees Are Engaged at Work,” in 2013, 24 percent of work